"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

" have sooooo much to tell you but am afraid to put it in writing... can't wait to see you!!!!!

XOXO

Scott...

P.S. Ask me about the watermellon shootings, the "retro" night, Wednesday's "surprise", Riley's Birthday... MY GOD.. this coming week will be a week to remember...

XOXO"

I wake up to this in the morning. It makes me want to hop on the first plane for Newport; although I did awake a little earlier and went to "the drag box" to take inventory--just in case, mind you. One might have just awaken next to a gypsy with a crystal ball and in that ball you saw clouds because with a prediction like above there will be many cloudy things: nights, performances, hairdos, boys.

There must be a boat leaving somewhere. I've escaped before: Pompeii, Paris, St. Petersburg; I can do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home