"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, May 17, 2007




No better example for being "put away" existed than last night. I blame it all on Riley because, since he got out of school, he has forced me out every night. The gang has taken up the east end of Carlos's bar for four nights. But, last night Dr. Brad brought his son and daughter to the bacchanal and I was a little wasted when introduced to the son. Before Zeus knew it, I was making out with the boy in the middle of the room. Brad told me today his son asked, "Did I get out of line?" Dr. Brad--ever so Brad--replied, "Define 'out of line'".



There is not one person more interested in a Coming Out Party than me and my group of social criminals. It was just that he "came out" so violently; it was so much, much fun. Yes, "Define Out of Line". (All of us!)

Who was it? Job who said, "Forgive him for he knows not what he does?" Ah, but those pouty lips mixed with the huge, untouched (until last night) basket. As Ken Russell once wrote, "Hell will hold no surprises" for me.

6 Comments:

At 3:38 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

"forgive them...", was Jesus on the cross. Sounds like Ken Russle.

Corrupting the innocent, eh? Good work, something that should have practiced on Jesse years ago...

 
At 5:07 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I am taking myself to a convent this weekend! Do you remember if there is one here?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger SickoRicko said...

I like your blog. Like you, I have a fascination with drag queens and boys. (Had to give up the wine, however.) Recently I started my own blog and was hoping you'd give me permission to use some of the pix of drag queens and hot guys I've downloaded from your site. They would add terrific variety to my already varied pix. Thanx, RickyVan

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger John Q. Aggravated said...

A convent? In Miami? It's almost funny to think about. What would the nuns wear, I wonder? Wouldn't it get hot in those habits?

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Well, then, my dear we have to form a joint venture, because all of my photos are available to you.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Austin, I THOUGHT the were supposed to suffer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home