"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I met two boys (no names) on Sunday. They were having SUCH a good time. I intoduced myself and we talked about how fun the day was. I asked if I could take their photos and they were, "Oh, of course". After the first two, I asked if they were boyfriends, and they looked at me as if I has just landed from Outer Space.
They said, "No, we are not BOYFRIENDS. We are just friends.










Call me old fashioned, but I wish I had a "not boyfriend" like this.



3 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to lick the one without the hat.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the one in the hat is actually named Phil and he is from Mexico... he was my bf for the weekend... HOT!!!!!!!

 
At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the onw with the hat,, and yea we are just friends,,, had a blast that day and with my boyfiend
Thomas for the weekend,,,lolol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home