"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Well, I'm as ready as I ever will be for tonight; I practiced so much and got Mr. Astor so horny I should be locked away with Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish. But, it was fun. If I survive tonight's performance I make a solemn pledge never, ever to go in drag in public again. In the privacy of my home, yes, but never in public.

There are other matters, too, in the up-coming days. Barker's final fund-raiser this Friday at Score should put us over the top in the monies needed to keep that wonderful organization going. The next week will be hellish. On Christmas night we will host the birthday party of Miss Jackie Wilson, a charming queen entertaining now and then. Geraldine will host a Locals' Night on the 26th and Juicy's bingo will mark the resumption of Lesbian Nights on Thursdays. On Friday the 27th we will host the last "Turnabout" night of the year (oh, dear; what did I say about not getting into a dress again--in fact I tried it on last night: Natasha, from Boris and Natasha, I think was the theme. Oh, my.) On Saturday the 28 we will host a "Best In Show" for every one's pets and Sunday will be a disco party called "Last Dance".

If there's anything left to us, we will celebrate New Year's Eve with a great seating of all our Palace friends. Then I will fall into the arms of my Latin lover, Leopoldo, and sleep...at least for a few hours. On New Years Day we REALLY start the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home