"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, July 21, 2008



Tonight was DJ Leo's birthday party at Twist; one can only hope that this marks the end of the endless parade of events for a while. My Leo was still a little tired from the weekend and asked to leave early. There was an interesting incident in the cab home when Leopoldo started to shake and convulse; the cab driver became very concerned, as did I. As it turned out, my baby was just struggling to get something out of his jean pockets and--well--it was a tight situation. I assured the driver, "Don't worry. He's just wearing jeans which are too tight." Leo--agitated--exclaimed, "My boots are too tight, too." There was too much tightness for me not to say, "And, they call me the Duchess of Pork". Boy did I get a spanking with the Prada belt when I got home.

People who live in glass corsets, shouldn't throw stones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home