"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, August 01, 2008

Well, I'm finally doing it: Selling of the first edition books my grandmother passed on to me on Imperial Russia (a quite a few other interested periods of history) for a good cause. My ex, Ramon, came up to me and said, "Do you remember when you sold a lot of old books to get KiKi and operation?" Yes, I did; it was amazing how there always seemed to be at least one person who simply had to have the book that was collection dust on the shelf. I've read these books a dozen times over the years and perhaps it's time for someone else to enjoy them
Anyway KiKi means more to mean than any old book and operations for dogs these days are not too far off those on humans when the bill comes. Sometime back we put KiKi on a diet to extend his life span; now we will take off that nasty growth on his take. He's sensitive to what the other dogs talk about. You can view the books here . We won't even brink up the fact that space is at a premium since Mr. Fashion moved in.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home