"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We went to visit KiKi and Lucy yesterday; when I look at KiKi, I see and understand why I hate--totally hate--Sarah Palin. Apart from every thought one might have of her shady life and work, she refuses to protect the ploar bar, and KiKi is my polar bear. A great friend of Mr. Astor (and I mean GREAT), leads the mission to protect polar bears; in fact, she influenced her husband to use his major holding in Coco Cola to make the polar bear a mascot. If you don't like polar bears, you are not liked by us.
Maybe they didn't think I was watching; maybe they thought I was distracted by a cute Latino kissing a poodle across the street. But, I caught KiKi and Leopoldo kissing again.

KiKI--always following the advice of Greta Garbo and wanting to be left alone--tried to escaped the glare of the photographers with shades.


When I left, I waved good-bye and said as much; KiKi gave me that same glance he always has when I leave: "How could you?" It is always so painful...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home