"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Countess Bedelia just doesn't visit, she "arrives". I swear that I will go forward with my intent to retire from the blog world, but I have to keep up appearances during her state visit. Everywhere we went she was showered with praise and glory; this is a town of sychophants and Bedelia knows how to work it.
As usual, Countess Bedelia snatches up every cute boy; I'm glad I'm married because I would probably have to have her poisoned. Here she is with Score's engaging Rodrigo.

The Countess actually had local drag royalty, here being Pusilla, at her feet. Of course, it was the perfect way to show off that fabulous cake hat. As in past years, I will not try to compete with Bedelia; she has the entire town in her pocket. All I can do is keep an eye on her; she's a cagy one.


1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

You can rest today, dear Mrs. Astor. Officer Brian and Mark have me in their care today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home