"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, June 26, 2009

Although I am physically exhausted by the intense effort to redecorate Twist for its sixteenth anniversary next Wednesday, there is more important business at hand.
All eyes are now turned to tonight's birthday party for Leopoldo in Twist's bungalow bar. I am being joined by Henrietta to host the bash, and I have been juggling both efforts all week. Susie is also co-hosting the birthday and will be bartending; food, cakes, a BBQ, and strippers will be offered to the adoring crowd starting at 7 PM.

We are both taking tomorrow off to recuperate.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Happy Birthday Leo!!!!

I'll be at your party in spirit. In your honor tonight I'll be wearing my original Leopoldo wrap. I love my gift from you and wish you many gifts today in return.

xoxo

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger LARMOT said...

It was an excellent party and fun was had by all! Leopoldo and you were gracious and dapper all evening. Take time to rest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home