"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, October 01, 2009

I spent the afternoon yesterday shopping with Mr. Astor. He is a professional shopper; he doesn't miss a beat or a sale, but we spent way too much time in the Halloween section of Target. He snapped up kooky littles things faster than we do pool boy wannabes. My favorite item had to be the vampire Mr. Potato Head. I mean, really, where does it stop? Where is the decency we all base our society upon when we have things like this available to Little Johnny?

I bought all they had. On the unlikely event that any child comes to our door I will offer them two options: Become a pool boy, or deal with Mr. Vampire Potato Head.
<

1 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Naked Boy said...

I can spend all day in the Halloween section of Target. And I do. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home