"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, May 17, 2010

With Mr. Astor off all weekend, there was no doubt about the danger factor. I, however, maintained my sober approach to life and spent two days and nights guiding Leopoldo home and giving him a home-cooked meal. Oh, how the times have changed, but when I consider how many times he guided me home, the least I can do is to give him the same attention for the next year. As far as the weekend went, I only hope that there were no cameras around. There is that little Puerto Rican pool boy wantabee that I worry about.
I love the boys who will be girls; there will always be a fun factor that can't be matched elsewhere.
This is Aqua-Girl weekend here on South Beach; everything that is lesbian is celebrated. It is another fun-filled, devil-may-care weekend, for the girls.

Still, after three years, Mr. Astor and myself have a wonderful relationship base upon love, respect, and designer clothing. It's rather hot (especially when you peal off the layers).

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger LARMOT said...

Worked AquaGirl on Thursday and Friday and was told I was the "Official Penis" of the Welcome Center....

I love my PAPI wear!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home