"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I really never understood why The Baroness Seitzinger decided to vacation in Las Vegas. I actually like the city inasmuch as it has an "anything goes" attitude much in the same way Miami Beach does. However, it IS in the desert and no beach to be found; although I don't like sand,I have always lived within sight of the Atlantic Ocean. The Baroness is going on and on about her visit; you'd think it was a Papal trip of some sort. I don't even know that she gambles (at least in respect to a table or a slot machine). Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish wants to call Homeland Security to stop her non-ending photo texts.

Somehow, Seitzinger got a little girl to help her with the luggage (she kept the jewel box close to her bosom). In Miami, only Latino boys help you with whatever you need.

Meanwhile, Officer Brian made one of his usual, unannounced visits yesterday. I blame him for keeping me out so late, although the go-go boys shared some of that blame.

2 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Been out tanning much, Alexis?

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Florida-Rep-Frederica-Wilson/ss/events/pl/112210fredericawils#photoViewer=/ydownload_ap/20101122/photos_net_ap_pl/1290456757

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ed, baby, you know I don't like the sun, I hate sand, and I abhor cocaine (well, holidays excluded). That's why I somehow found myself in Miami Beach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home