"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Like a good Yankee gal, I have been holding up as much as possible; the announcement by the former "Mr. Astor--now simply referred to as "Leo" (I will ALWAYS be Mrs. Astor)--has tried to use his newly=found ties to decorate himself, has only let him know that he is like Julius in The Forum. I warned him, in a personal and gracious manner, that the knives are drawn. He has said he found a new batch of friends that he values so highly. He should just hope a raven doesn't die at his feet on the way to one of many parties I created. It would be "ghastly".
Meanwhile, the Countess du Barry has formed an army of well-paid misfits to join her on the modern "Sherman" March To The Sea. She will take a launched "marched" from Newp0rt, $Rhode Island. She appears to want to truffle up Mrs. Sytyvesant-Fish, since she begins to buni Nawshsivlle, fiist. Murs. Suty isn't being taken in on the for a second, and has formed her own Praetorian Guard of un-washed, nearly-naked Latinos to form her front line.
I have been afforded the delicate position as the Swiss ambassador; I hold only the help to the restless.

I go for the uncut Latin0s (as I always have).

2 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe I blinked, but I am certain I did not see the South Beach Silver Fox at the Winter Party pool party yesterday. Such a shame. That silver haired honey cake always makes the drive down to Miami worthwhile for me.

: )

Take care.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Sorry, Jason, but I was in an accident on the very way to the pool party. I am OK (as usual), but so regret missing our cabana.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home