"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Baroness Sietzinger is a crafty witch. Somehow, she managed to get a photo of me drinking out of a martini glass filled with peanuts instead of gin. She doesn't go out much anymore, but when she does, she manages to promote that purchased title to the hilt.
Then, she managed another photo that she has been promoting around town of me having sex with a blow-up doll. Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish and myself have both determined something has to be done with The Baroness Seitzinger. "What" is still a question, but seeing that Mrs. S-F was driven out of town to Palm Beach by peasants with pitch forks and torches yesterday (for behavior unknown to Decent Society), the final note of what to do with The Baroness will wait until next week. Of course, Mr. Astor and myself were both part of the debauchery that drove Mamie out of town, but I have diplomatic immunity, being an ambassador of Twist (plus, I got all the phone numbers while those other fools were groping and fondling. Those little Latin boys will be at a pool party before they know it). Which brings us to Latin boys.......the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home