"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Little Jesse

I have to admit that when I get on a topic, it overwhelms me. Jesse Friedman carries me off to realms unknown and there are times that I can't get that Jewish American Princess out of my head. He is so fun, so sweet, the embodiment of happiness, a blessed soul, what any man could hope for... I love him for single-handedly bringing the white belt back into fashion when other house of fashion said otherwise.
I love you, Jesse, and long to have you in my gloved arms again......

3 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger Jesse said...

Uncle Alexis,

Oh my gosh - thank you so much for those amazing compliments! I do not think I am all of the things you said, but I know that one must never argue with a Countess! I will aspire to become a true Jewish American Princess someday, lol.

I do not remember your arms being gloved! Maybe you should create your own house of fashion and make that your new style, iconic of the current season. When I get to Miami, I can then create my own house of fashion based soley on the white belt and perpetuate that look as my trademark. Instead of deuling houses of fashion, our houses will both be accepted as the new golden rule and status quo, by fashionistas everywhere. Before you know it, gay men everywhere will be walking around in white belts and gloved arms. We will really know that we "made it" when closet-cased men who pronounce themselves as "metrosexuals" are wearing the white-belt/gloved arm look to Sunday Brunch with their mothers.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I'll be your Oleg Cassini and you will be my Lee Radziwill.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I just want to warn you that the moment you step on to Miami land I am going to scoop you up and make you the next Count du Buois. You won't even have a moment to consider you fate, Jesse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home