"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Killers Fan

I slipped out of the concert/video a little early because I saw the danger in getting too, too involved. How wonderful and exciting they are! At the height of the concert fireworks started to go off and I ran like a child to a railing and saw a barge off the coastline firing them off; I love shit like that. I stopped back at The Palace (hey, it's next door) and started talking to a really cute guy. He had a rather severe ghetto hair cut, beautiful brown eyes and mulatto skin. Holy nightstick, Batman, he is a cop from New Jersey! Jerry told me he visits often and is addicted to The Palace; I hated to tear myself away, but needed to get home. We agreed that The Palace is the "beat" of all gay cops and Susie, the bartender tonight, told me he was one of her best customers. I am not there late at night, so I miss things like this. Fortunately, Jerry doesn't read Ed Grow so he thought my outfit stunning. Snap this, Ed!

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Hmmm, gay cops and the palace? I wonder what the attraction is? Are Henry and Douglas running a Krispy Kreme in the back kitchen that I don't know about? ;)

Time to make the donuts...

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I don't know WHAT it is that attracts gay cops to The Palace; I would like to think it was me, but I'm going to start hanging out at night there a little more often. Don't get jealous, Brian, but Jerry and I are meeting tonight. I don't want a turf war.

And don't any of you nut cases tell LPJ!!!!

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

"The Palace is the "beat" of all gay cops"

I won't touch that one with a ten foot pole Alexis, which mind you, I *do* have. Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home