"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, September 18, 2005


Although, I've been known to wear a smart skirt every now and then. My, my; I'm so tired that I have to go out. Jesse seems to have been married off to William while I was trying to marry him off to army Jeremy who was begging me to marry him off to Raymond who was asking me to hook him up with Brian, who was manouvering to go home with someone.... I got so bloody confused, all I could do was to invite everyone over for a pool party today so that they can just rub against each other and settle everything. Meanwhile, it's not all clear just what David from Columbia means, but all of the above were very protective. It's 2:30am and time to make another run with the girls; it's like a pack of well-groomed wolves.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

pool party uh? people wanting people...all together around a pool, no clothes, under a hot sun...

clever lady, uh?

oh, I forgot, SLUT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home