"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Fischer Twins


Every day, late in the afternoon, our favorite German twins, Florian and Phillippe, show up on their skateboards for fun and libation at The Palace. They are not identical twins; one is gay and the other straight. I knew quite a few sets of twins in New York and it seemed identical twins were always of the same sexual orientation. The Fischer twins are always together and I often delight in the confusion that evolves when customers try to figure them out. Both are supremely sweet.

Which one is gay? Florian on the left, or Phillippe?

8 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Phillipe. Is there a prize if we get it right?

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

Pictures never tell the tale. (OOPS, I forgot to check for color coordination.) Anyway, toss each one an orange...

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

I will vote for Phillipe. His clothes are better.....haha

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

I know the answer, but I won´t cheat......

btw, I love the "gay one", it´s the only I had the chance to have a conversation with, he´s so sweet!!!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Yes, there IS a prize: The STRAIGHT one!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

I know the answer too so I have to refrain from answering (and thus the prize).

I met them both my last time down though - and I have to say that to meet them is to love them. They are both incredibly kind and outgoing, wonderful guys! I'm glad we all had one of the many "life conversations" that goes on at any given bar on any given day at The Palace. I hope to see them both the next time I'm down. They both rock, and someday I will learn to skateboard from them, I swear it! :)

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger H.C. said...

Florian

He is "downtown"

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger H.C. said...

Florian

He is "downtown"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home