"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, December 01, 2006



Representative Tom Tancredo is another one who needs to go.

The Republican congressman (a position that almost automatically classifies him as Stupid) caused an uproar by calling Miami, and Miami Beach specifically, a Third World Country. I would certainly concede that a lot of business is conducted in Spanish as it is in Creole, Yiddish, Serbo-Croation, and Russian, and as everyone knows, I am no fan of Miami, the city, as it is conjested and confused.

But this nutcase, who once said the U.S. should nuke Mecca and on another occassion addressed a Neo-Confederate group and then sang "Dixie" with them, actually said, "What I meant is that if you go to Miami Beach everyone speaks Spanish".

Honey, you've never been to Miami Beach, have you? Miami Beach is populated by Manhattan regugees seeking relief from winters; apart from the tourists, the most common language IS English with a New York accent. And, all those immigrants who do all the work? There's a vowel at the end of your name that tells me that your grandparents were most likely Italian peasants.

Hmmmm, stupid, Repulican, and of peasant background. I have a friend I want to introduce to you in a dark, murky lake you evangelical idiot.

4 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

I think I have a guillotine tucked away in the Castle basement.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Introduce him to me. I'll paint his little red wagon. Make sure you get lots of pics of me painting it. Including the primer coat!
kb

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

I'll take him for a swim...

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

Fox had him on to try to extricate himself from the bog and he just settled in deeper. May the Reps. upset the Hispanics forever more...

Besides, I thought those accents were Jiddish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home