"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The first pictures from the news wires have started to show up. I want everyone to see two things not evident here: my lace mantilla on top of the tiara and the enormous amount of jewels I wore, prompting one sarcastic bitch to say, "Didn't they go own the the Atocha in 1622?"

The dog in the background says it all. He was mesmerized by my dance.









In the end, all things on South Beach degrade into the pit of hell: mindless sex. There is no regard for social position here; it is the pleasure of the moment.

5 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That had better be me under your bustle darling!

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was left speechless at the duchess' style, grace and hospitality.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

I must admit that you look stunning but the last time I saw that dress, the wearer was called a Puta.....

If the dress fits.....

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I THOUGHT it was!!!!

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

A princess or a whore -- all the result of convenient or inconvenient financials. Sometimes, as in Madame duBarry, you get both...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home