"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, May 31, 2007

There are so many photos, but Wednesday night did represent the end of partying for me for a while. During all these events the original problems that troubled me, Ramon's health, KiKi's health, the incredible fact that Ramon can't get any financial help because Florida has cut aid so much that it turns people like him destitute....They still exist, hidden by the parties. Oh, well; more photos please.

FernanDcute's number involved some wild moves and...

...ended with a dramatic, opera quality death scene.




The whispy Thomas Barker, fresh from his escape with Carl to Mexico for the weekend was sexy in a hippy sort of way.

Geraldine, as usual, the star. I don't know if I would run if I saw this on a darkened street or invite it for a drink.




This is Rafael; he was the boy under my gown. If you detect a mischievous look in my eyes than you are wrong.




My dear friend Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish showed up in costume: as Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish. She's clever, that one.






Yes, that is Juan Carlos, a charmer in his own right, with Edward. Edward only visits us on Wednesdays and fortunately it was; he is probably the most handsome man I have ever met.







Juicy finally got a chance to feed; a girl's gotta eat.









As usual, some customers always get out of hand, but we did coax his pants down which lent so much more to his dancing ability.




















Oddly enough, my beloved Ray didn't look all that much different than he normally does. (Love you!!!!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home