"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Today we finished Leopoldo's move in with me; The Journey now begins, as he says.

The City is engulfed parties, not surprising since that was always the plan; but both of us are a little tired. Maybe it would serve us well to stay home for once. Maybe I'll get another call asking, "Where ARE you?!!!! Just to be save I'll put on something pretty; you never know.

As the year ends I thank the wonderful friends and customers who are my family here.










2 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexis, you've impacted my life many fold and I treasure our friendship more than I can say. May the New Year bring you and Leo even MORE happiness than you already have!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Happy New Year to Mr. and Mrs. Astor!

That is a great picture of Vickie and Leo. Next year I might be there; I am sick of snow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home