"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Peace In Our Time

The gracious apology from Newport is totally accepted. du Barry agrees not to invade Worcester and I agree to not invade lower Alabama. It was all so silly, anyway; we all like dressing up every now and then. I've always said that if all the members of the United Nations put on dresses and picture hats that there couldn't be any wars. So--in a way--I contribute to Peace in the World every time I don a short, sexy number. Do I hear Nobel Peace Price?

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Thank Gawd! My knights just hate to put on armor so close to Christmas. Let's all have a glass of Glenlivet and dance the Watusi at Rumpy's Tavern.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I'm game; I was dancing The Swim during the Burghie number to Leo on Wed. We'd shut all those kid up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home