"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Planeta Macho

It was Latino night at Score and Leopoldo MADE me go out, but not before he donned a pair of the Papi underwear collection I gave him for our anniversary last month. It's sort of "the gift that keeps on giving" and--although I should be ashamed of thinking like that--I'm not.
There were hot girls at Score...

...and there were boys.


Who was she? Mr. Astor is such a chick magnet.



My little friend, Jonathan was feeling it, too.




The Planeta Macho crowd is simply a happy mix of gay and straight Latinos, Latinas, and those who love them. At the end of the evening I got to play the Coppertone dog with my Latino and his Papi underwear.
I should be ashamed of being like that, but I'm not.

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

play coppertone dog?? gift that keeps on giving!!. youre a riot alice

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing that lovely "package" with the rest of us! i love getting presents!

cheers from seattle!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Anon: "To the moon, Riley"

Anon2 He's more than a package; he's a gift. Anyone who has ever met him would know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home