"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sending Out an S.O.S....

...or a C.Q.D.; whatever works. Once again I'm being kidnapped and forced to go to "Cha-Cha-Land"; Latinos are not supposed to want their boyfriends to even look into a Latino party palace. But Leopoldo and his co-worker, cohort, and co-conspirator are bringing me screaming and kicking to Planeta Macho tonight. (Fortunately, it is two blocks away and not two hours away; I could conceivably light my clothes on fire and still make it home before the flames burned down to my petticoats.) If you send a helicopter out over club Score, that will be my signal on the roof, spelled in sea shells, "S.O.S." The things you do for love...

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember to get some beauty rest and nourishment to keep up your strength...
Latin Night means nothing gets going until after 11:00pm. Wear a nice hat pin in case you need a weapon to make an escape.

Compte Le Mot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home