"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

As I previously mentioned, I had no help in dealing with Countess Bedelia. Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish escaped to Las Vegas and Baroness Seitzinger just did a classic and boarded herself inside her tower.
Wherever she went, Countess Bedelia attracted young boys. For six days she monopolized the young flocks of boys visiting for Winter Party Week. It was appalling.
I tried my best to keep up with Bedelia, but came in as a lame second as usual. Trying, though, was fun.

And, in a classic case of what came first: The chicken or the egg, I constantly wonder what is it about Papi underwear that drives people crazy. Is it the underwear itself, or what's in it? If it is what's in it, then remind yourself that this is what I have to deal with every day. Don't tell me I don't know what Vietman is like (my favorite John Waters line).


Meanwhile, Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish was spotted buying cheezy fabric in a Las Vegas store. She appparently has gone back to her Big-Foot Hair she was so fond of in Nashville.



4 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

I see that you were groping my cabana boy, Steven. Tommy, Steven, and Chaz are moving north this summer to join my court. How nice is that?

It was a week to remember! Now if I only could....

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

How unusual. You blow into town, entice all the cute boys to come up North to Transylchusetts, and they are never heard from again.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs. Astor: I'm in New Orleans, you old windbag. I hate that I'm missing Terry's 50th!

Countess: I do hate to have missed your state visit. It sure looks like a whole lot of fun. However, turning on cute local boys to the Yankee ways in Transylchusetts is unacceptable. I am speaking with my people; papers will be sent.

Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Mamie....don't worry. As an ex-Yankee, I know what nefarious activities The Countess is up to in stealing young boys from us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home