"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, December 17, 2010

Everyone in the world--as described as South Beach Society--knows that Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish and me have been jockeying for Society, Latino boys, the rights to all the books of Good Manners. There are other things, too; but decent society wouldn't discuss them. Non-the-less, I --in a moment of extreme weakness--told Mamie that I missed her greatly, because she is a great person....period. I don't miss many people. She asked for me to send the The Twist Harrier Jet to save her from Nashville. I tried to oblige, but the jet was already being sent to rescue Pia
Zadora to perform for a special tribute to the great things I have done for South Beach Society;
MEANWHILE, she described me as the "Zeppelin of Society" in her absence . The NERVE. (but her IS and engaging photo of me entering New York).

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mrs Astor! Society is soothed knowing you're safe and secure watching over us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home