"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Baroness Seitzinger has all the illusions about having a nearly, ocean-liner sized boat off shore, so we drove ours right into the the harbor to show her off. We haven't heard from her since (and don't expect to). I mean, it's not as if all that the money of hers bought the Queen Mary. She is still just New Money. Of course, we love her still (and that purchased title), Most of us were born with no titles, but now that she purchased The Duchess of Whimsy for me, I adore her.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Contessa du Barry said...

Mrs Astor I know this Boat I do believe it is ether "The Americana" Owned by Al Capone at one time, or believe it or not this could be the Presidential Yacht Sequior I saw in Newport Harbor with President and Mrs Kennedy on board when I was a young Countess in Newport.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I KNEW you would know it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home