"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friends


Just when I seem to drowning in despair I think of my dear friends who make the difference in my life. Jesse is one of them. LPJ is another; they are always there to remind me that life is great.
And if it fucking kills me, I'm getting Jesse down here and away from his family.

Mister Brian has a funny post about this weekend of madness. http://misterbrian.blogspot.com/

And he has a photo posted of two boys from Puerto Rico that I dragged to the pool party.
God, that party was hot; before you knew it those two boys had their skimpy swim suits off and were doing shocking things to my other guests. The 7th Gay cavalry may have to be called again this weekend.

4 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Showtune said...

I am so glad you're feeling better. Remember . . . you are appreciated & loved!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Uncle Alexis,

OMG am I allowed to cringe at that gawd-awful picture of me? I feel like I am some 1950's tv laundry detergent wielding housewife going "This soap is A-O.K.!" lol! :)

I had an *AMAZING* time down there surprising you with my Cousin Brian and becoming a member of the 7th Gay cavalry. I still have to meet my fellow kindred spirit, and alleged twin LPJ though! In any event, I will remember the past few days for the rest of my life as one of the most amazing and the happiest periods I have yet to face. I will return though, I vow it! :)

And I ditto exactly what Matt said - you are appreciated and loved and don't you forget it!!! :)

Love Always,
Jesse :)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

how cute!!!!
Jesse is as sweet as his uncle.
they must be destroyed!

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ian I'm Godzilla, King of the Monsters.

Jesse is Mothra, adorable (especially with those two twins singing on his back) but deadly when disturbed.

Watch you threats or we will become you biggest nightmare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home