"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Jesse Found Clinging to Army Officer

My nephew Jesse has been found alive and well, except perhaps for the need of a donut cushion. At the height of the storm last night Officer Brian and I decided to place Jesse safely into the care of Army Jeremy, who lives in high-rise on the mainland. Brian and I would ride out the storm clinging to the roof of Twist in the knowledge that our charge, Jesse would live.

And live he did. It seems that Jesse and 5 of the horny guys from the pool party had a party of their own. Brian said today that thought he receognized those howls we heard all night and promptly left The Palace a few minutes ago to buy Jesse a butt plug. Jesse's mom has been calling hysterically worried; she was even more so when she found out he was with five guys.
Ah, the heartbreak of a Jewish mother.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Indeed I did find a wonderful "butt-plug" for cousin Jesse. I think it will fit just fine until he makes it back home to NY. I just had visions of my poor little cousin being passed around like a ring, in a game of "ring toss". But his spirits sounded well on the phone. For such a shy boy, I never expected he would take on a soldier and 4 civilians at once. That's our boy Jesse...I hope this thing fits ;)

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

oh God! and I just accepted the idea of visitting sobe.... now I´m scared

 

Post a Comment

<< Home