"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, September 19, 2005

From Switzerland.....

...from That Pimpernel:

"Good Lord, GIRL, you have great looks, you have your health, you have a beautiful home, you have a good job, you live in paradise, you have a fabulous sense of class and style, you're smart AND funny, you don't wear your underwear on the outside of your pants, (I could go on and on) just what are you belly aching about!?!?!?"

God, I've got to stop feeling sorry for myself, but guess who just walked into my office to say that he's covering for a sick Ditmar.

I think I'm just going to walk into the ocean tonight with stones in my pockets.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Tom said...

It's something in the air, Alexis. I'm feeling exactly the same sentiments. Hang on, girl. Better days are coming just hang on.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I recall Sarte's play, "No Exit". That is exactly where I am: trapped and not realizing that I am in Hell. At this very moment Officer Brian, Jesse,B & T Mark, and myself at sitting at a bar tended by Miguel. It's surreal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home