"the" Mrs. Astor

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Blowing Winds

After getting the first full nights sleep in weeks, I walked over here to The Palace. Tip to first-time hurricane visitors: don't stand under a palm tree; if a coconut doesn't get you, a frond will. I have always been of the opinion that as long as there is electricity and no evacuation order than we open for business, hence why I am here at 7AM.

Last night me, Officer Brian, Miguel, and Mark went to another business that stays open until flood waters begin to rise: The 11th Street Diner. He brilliantly broke the ice by begining a type of sex confession game; you know "What was the most number of guys you had sex with at once?" And then we would all confess. An entirely new take on someone is established by learning the strangest thing they ever used for lube was a banana peel or that at the age of sixteen they were working in an adult book store. It was very clever of Brian because it not only explained a little more about the minds of the participants, but was supremely entertaining. I noticed several other table deeply involved. Compared to these three guys, I might well just become a nun.

We walked back to The Palace who's hurricane party was still raging on. So far no electric loss.

6 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

It was a WONDERFUL night Mrs. A
I'm so glad I extended my stay. I only wish Mrs. Bee's and Ian could be here to party it up with us. Hmmmm...next surprise visit?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

In the meantime, Brian, my nephew Jesse is lost. Knowing the two into whose care we thrust him last night as Rita roared down on us, I've spent all morning searching athe Anal Trauma center.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

OH brian! I´m crying u lil´brat!!!
SOON YOUR WISHES WILL COME TRUE.

Alexis... should I start calling you SISTER ASTOR, Mother Alexis or just Virgin?

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

Anal Trauma center??? u have one of those in the neighbourhood too?

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs A,
While weathering the hurricane, I stumbled across this little bit of decadence:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/subjectarchive/homosexuals.html

The sides of my chest are hurting from the laughter....

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn... the blog format clipped the last part of the URL mentioned above. It's completed by ...subjectarchive/homosexuals.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home