"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Late Sunday


Thomas Barker and Julio took over the early part of the afternoon with their boys.
It was Ben's last sunday on South Beach. We regretted that.

Here and there, I was able to connect with old members of the glorious 7th Calvary..
As usual the floor was taken over by the cute Latinos.

The bar was as crowded as it ever was. Mayhem knocked at the door.



It was a classic question with a classic answer: I asked, "Who was that boy you were making out with?" and Frank answered in true South Beach fashion: "WHO? Last night, or tonight?" I loved it.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Ahhhhhh - Sunday at the Palace! :-)

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

Nice to see the boys are making rent/mortgage money! Is that Marco behind the bar shirtless -- I do hope he isn't cheating on me!! Without being able to stalk -- I mean, provide oversight of him, I do have my concerns....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home