"the" Mrs. Astor

Wednesday, July 26, 2006



You become that which you mock. Did Voltaire write that or von Clauswitz?

Anyway, I have become Sally Struthers. My children need help: YOUR help. No, they are not thirsty for clean water; they abhor it (fish swim in it). No they didn't go to bed hungry tonight; not unless a side order of sushi would put them in that category.

No, my children have special needs. Matt--an outgoing and friendly child with a thirst for life and Bloody Mary's--needs a guiding cinematic hand as his parents kept him locked up in a basement while hundreds of gay movies became available on video. Little Jesse needs just a loving home for a few, short weeks in the hurricane-prone province of Miami. He has survived hurricanes in the past; this we know from a rare video of him dancing The Beyonce. This kid has a lot to give for that caring person.

Please help my special children; there are many more where they came from, but I can't remember their names right now.

4 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger Tom said...

Alexis! Have you seen the front page of the Daily News?

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/438056p-369086c.html

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I heard about it, but not in that detail. I'll be depressed all day. But it does go to show how even the most powerful people in the world can't help without a battle. And to think of all the good she did and all the money she gave away. The son should be forced to move to Queens.

Thanks, I should lend my small voice to this, too.

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll lend him a cinematic hand between my theatre curtain dress. LOL
Mwah,
kb

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I had thought of opening a gay finishing school. Maybe it is a good thing and I should think about it. Although I am such a contradiction, even when my son was little(my gay son, Lee)I taught him how to walk the runway, one foot in front of the other fingers arranged just so, head up chest out, booty in. OMG, we would laugh but he can strut, lord he can strut.When I open the school, you may send them to me at no charge. Just pack their little bags and tell them they are now enrolled in, "Aunt Hagitha's Prep and Finishing School." Mwah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home