"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Scavenger Hunt

I am constantly amazed by what comes by my path. Today there was a party of really fun guys and girls and when I inquired as to their purpose in life for the day, they told me they were on a Scavenger Hunt. I was enthralled and asked why they were at The Palace; they said, "Because it is so much fun". That was all I needed and I scanned the list of The Hunt and provided what I could: photo in a freezer, picked up and carried on Ocean Drive, waving an American flag (I had one), and other delights.

As I scanned the list, I picked up on one: "Group Mooning" and asked them to grace my day and moon me in The Palace. It amazed me at the production needed for such an event. some mooned too early and others were shy. Finally they got their act together and Moon Over Miami was never as sweet.

I still wonder how things occur like this.

6 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

"Moon Over Miami was never ass sweet"

indeed!

 
At 4:01 AM, Blogger The INFOSEC Consultant said...

It is just the residual magic of the Happy Place...

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

Oh Geez, what am I getting myself into??? :)

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger newplanet said...

Thanks for adding both pictures to this post. It's always nicer to put a face to a moon.

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just surprised that all of them had such smooth asses... hmmm... Why can't the rest of south beach take a lesson from these folks!!!!????

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like Ian's analogy, ha! I see this and realize that life is surely passing me by. On any given day, prior to my Sabbatical, you could've caught me behaving in a similar manor and it would only take a few shots before I was ready to show the world SOMETHING FOR GOD'S SAKE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home