"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, April 26, 2007

"The Palace is being run amuck without my presence. I need to return... and protect all those beautiful backbar boys."

So wrote Jeremy last night and so true it is. When he was here there was always order; I remember a line from an old movie (Cabaret, I think) where a woman moans, "At least when we had The Kaisar, we had Order." As the situation stands now, if the gay cops are not brought back the "backbar boys" probably won't return either, taking me with them and then all my friends. This is a type of Social Domino theory about to collapse an entire weekend. And we will set it up somewhere else; THAT is a type of Law of Supply and Demand theory.

5 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of law...........I think this just means that a pool party is in order ;)!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

It sounds like the peasants have crossed the moat and are attacking the castle gate. I TOLD you to put more alligators in there!

Poor RayRay. I hope he didn't hurt his hand.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I am well aware of my responsibilities to these kids I helped get a home for on Sunday. The words "Latino Pool Party" rolls over my lips as I cry crocodile tears about the demise of The 12th Spot.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Showtune said...

what the heck is going on down there?!?!

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home