"the" Mrs. Astor

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Come-Back Kid of South Beach, celebrity bartender Ditmar Perner, will be honored tonight to celebrate his birthday.

The night should be interesting. Ditmar's bar will be a crush of South Beach luminaries and the front bar will be filled with crazed bingo players as it is Juicy's bingo night. Maybe if I look harder I'll find a small storage room with Lesbian fortune tellers, Wonder woman in the meat locker, or a broom closet with an accordionist. It never stops to amaze me what I can run into. Plus tonight will be Leopoldo's formal introduction to Society (or should I say from Society). Whatever; that evil Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish better not be up to any hijinks tonight.

3 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

You are quite right, Jeremiah; they were in my office.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger SickoRicko said...

That Ditmar is sooo HOT!! If only I didn't live in the opposite corner of the country!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if Wilk will b there?
He loves him some Ditmar!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home