"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, August 03, 2009

I have been held against my will here in rhode Island with the expressed order NOT to post anything.... It was only today that I was able to convince everyone that I am not a beach person (all that sand getting into places it shouldn't be). Now they are at Weekapaug beach and I was able to chew my way through my restraints, make a pass at the bar, and claw my way up three flights of stairs to this computer. We spent all day in Newport yesterday, but never left Bowen's Wharf; God knows what we did all afternoon, but we got lost in Point Judith and almost had to swim home.

They are not allowing me to attach any photos yet, but we return tomorrow to the land of endless happy hours.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Black and Tan Mark said...

What?! Back in town for four hours and you haven't posted yet? WTF?

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one missing that woman. Twist can barely keep the lights on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home