"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mrs. Stuyvesant-Fish and The Baroness Seitzinger bombarded me all day with quips, accusations, notes, and cute kitten pictures. This just reinforced my thought that they are all not working; the only thing that separates us is that I promote that notion of a leisure class (and a happy hour).
...then yet another photograph from Saks' security cameras was release to the press showing Mamie in a full-length (yes "full" in times like these) making a phone call to her stock broker. I mean, call me old fashion, but if Bernie Madoff is in jail....well, where is the justice.?
KiKi submitted this photo to me today and how it made me sigh. A study just this week purported that the second most harmful shoe for the human foot was flip-flop, after the toe-crunching high heel. I shook my head in discomfort for I knew not which I loved the more. KiKi took note and howled with laughter.

Baroness Seitzinger donated her ample spare time to another lecture today: Parsimonious Perfection in Perilous Times. You could have heard a pin drop, although it was not for lack of inattention.

3 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

Looks like you ladies have found a way to amuse yourselves in the summer heat!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Ooo! I am so the queeny one in the front with my legs crossed and Miss-Gene-Hackman-Argyle-socks.

Boarding school is such a blast.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

I had already pegged you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home