"the" Mrs. Astor

Monday, July 18, 2005

J's

I was out dancing The Charleston on a tabletop again last night with Joshua and the thought came to me about my apparent obssession with boys with a J in the first name. There is Jason with the blue eyes who pretends to be straight with everyone but me, that blonde bombshell, Jacob who lived in my rafters one year of supreme lunacy, Justin who is so thin that I can twirl him like a baton, and Johnny, the boy of the moment. And, of course, the most endearing J in the world, Jesse of Jesse's Reality Show. We talk every now and then about his return to Miami in late fall. He doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to marry him when he walks off that plane.

5 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

"Uncle Alexis",

You know very well that marrying your nephew is illegal in 49 states, except for in West Virginia! Think of the family shame and the horror! I already get enough guilt from the Jewish side of the family, I could not stand the whispers of the New England Blue-Bloods behind my back! We'll always be family though! :) If only I knew what to do with my life though, that is the big question grrr. In any event, yes names that start with "J" rule! I really do need to learn the Charleston also. You're the best! ((((HUGS)))) :)

-"Nephew Jesse" :)

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Honey you are destined to be married to the du Bois of Newport. I won't take "No" for an answer. This isn't West Virginia' there nothing virgin about South Beach. You are going to be my little Jewish American Princess whom I will spoil to death!!!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Ooo!Ooo! Spoil me too! I will be your little-formerly-Lutheran princess. I will bring CRAIG aka, 'Elwood' and we will both give you a modicum of spankings you silly girl. Love!

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I never!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Ed, I'm all excited about my Little Lutheran Princess. Somehow it doesn't seem possible, but you've got me hard. And, you bring Derwood or whatever his name is; I won't have my face out of you sqeeky clean ass long enough to "pay him the time of day". i'm you pig.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home