"the" Mrs. Astor

Sunday, July 24, 2005


My, my. There are so many "things" about to happen today now that the nasty tropical storm turned away from us.

I got dressed early as you can see (this was me at one of Richard Trainor's "Turn About" parties.)

I figure the same look will get me at the head of the line at Publix as I have to purchase enough hurricane supplies to last a week or two. Let's see: goose liver pate for Hyacinth, those dreadful lavender-scented candles that Bunny loves, extra coffee for Lahoma (she's so sober now that it scares cows), freckle remover lotion for Ru, OH, the list is endless; I'll be there all morning.

But I'll be at The Palace the rest of the day, and with a look like this I can't go wrong.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

I can just imagine your emergency supplies list. Martini glasses, 5 gallons vodka (in stream-lined lubed bottles), taffeta wraps, and a veritable army of young gay, nubile boy-servants. How naughty. Love!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Carlos I havwe stocked up on hand cream lotion and skittles for you.

Ed, the only thing I have for you is my tounge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home