"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, September 30, 2005

And now this....

LPJ left me two frantic calls today that I really knew what it was about. The innocent being that he is told his boyfriend about my site. The boyfriend is livid about my admiration of LPJ, and--quite frankly-- is about the last soul on this island to know that. There was a reason why LPJ was referred to by EVERYONE at The Palace as the Second Lady. I fully admit that the worst mistake in my live was letting Johnny slip through my hands. But things happen.

I told LPJ that it way HIS fault for giving the site to Tom. I never had any use for Tom anyway. But, AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, that insecure mouse should never step foot on The Palace without encouraging the wrath of The Countess.

Shop girls; they are all the same.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Officer Brian said...

Mrs. Astor,

Is there someone else being added to the Mr. Brian one on one "night swim" list?

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Yes, Brian; this one can go for a swim. See you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home