"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Today's Mission


Golden Blonde; what she lacks in beauty is made up by enthusiam and style. I remember letting Edison (who used to host the Sunday Tea Dance at the Palace) bring the boys and girls over to rehearse their numbers on my pool deck. That was WAY before I took control of The Palace.

I woke up today realizing that I have to call the 7th Gay Calvary in to maintain order at today's drag benefit. I can hear the galloping of their horses, I can see the bugles in their hands; a more selfless brigade of gay men could never be found, led--of course--by Captain Jeremy.

The situation in the Gulf has drawn many people to Miami; the freaks, of course, are drawn to The Palace. Yesterday, I spent an inordinate amount of time dirty dancing with a pack of lesbians from Mississsippi. Then I met a married couple from Galveston, Belinda and David. They were both terribly wasted (I was one step behind them). Belinda was a hoot wearing a fringed mini-dress and climbing on everything she could. I had to coax her down (for insurance reasons) from the bar at one point. David was very, very cute with the brightest blue eyes. They were both on their tenth Margarita when I bought them another and put my arm around David and kissed him on the back of the neck. He didn't flinch, so I did what any red-blooded fag would do next: put my other arm around him and stuck my tounge in his ear. Belinda was watching everything while grinding her ass into one of the lesbians. About the time one of my hands was going down David's pants, Belinda came up and said, "Be careful with him. I don't care what you two do as long as I'm there to watch after him."

Music to my ears. Before you could say "Pool Party", they were there and David really didn't mind having things done to him; Belinda occupied herself with the ample amount of champagne left over from the weekend. David even received (I'm sure not for the first time) the joy of anal sex.

Sexuality in America has drastically mutated to that which I've seen only in Europe. Sure, Miami Beach is the modern Sodom and it can in no way be indicative of the nation's rather Puritanical nature, but there is a distinct "war" mentality developing. Perhaps it is the depression over an endless war or the spector of an economy so bankrupt as to hold no hope. Whatever it is, it is making people of all types act crazily.

Send in the 7th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home