"the" Mrs. Astor

Friday, January 25, 2008

I've been totally absorbed by the enormity of the dog attack on Ramon to really focus on much else; I brought back KiKi to his household because I knew Ramon wanted his company in a time of need (not because I thought it was best for the two of them). But, then, I--as the great controller--have lost control.

As always--in a time of trouble--one seeks a refuge, often totally removed from reality. So, Mr. Astor accompanied me to bingo tonight; he's been a soothing support through all of this. Tonight, our great, wonderful friend, Frankie, won the first bag of sex toys. He traded the bag--containing a tongue-ring dildo, a cock ring made out of sweet tarts, and a rather other-worldly penis cover/tittilator with a tourist woman for four drinks. (We all have our price.)
Juicy worked the crowd with a country/Madonna look.

She was great.
Jaimie and Frankie took off on their scooters at the end of the night. We took off back to our house, having had a fantastic time laughing--the most important element in saving yourself from reality. I hate reality.




1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent you a surprise in the mail. It will cheer you up AND help you escape reality!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home