"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I love Thomas Barker (as all you know for years)....but sometimes the evil monster comes out in me and I become...
...the fire breathing, Godzilla. No worry, though; I can out-monster any Japanese creation.

Charlie is one of those most, engaging bartenders at Score. Leo and I love him; he makes an evening wonderful.


There he is, again; that famous Barker...



And...Oh....No...!!!! There is one of the most rare photos of me and my beloved, social matron, Mrs. Styuvesant-Fish thinking the Unthinkable. (But, know what? Those things happen.)




2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

OMG! Mrs. Stuyvesant-fish in a photo with Mrs. Astor? AND looking pretty chummy! What has the social world of SoBe come to?

Meanwhile I have Black and Tan Mark in New England groping all the boys and behaving badly at Rumpy's Tavern. I have photographic evidence!!!

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous mikevil said...

I have always wondered - a thought born out of concern - is The Barker a single lad about town?

I ask only on behalf of a few friend of course. There are some chilly Canadian boys who warm up to his photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home