"the" Mrs. Astor

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Please help....


...us find our baby, Jesse.

A lot has been going on: Ian's health, his apparent self-revelation that he was about to be sainted AND turned into a plant, the endless--absolutely endless--court intrigue, machinations from the sinister Castle Bedelia, cast parties by Mark, great uneasiness about Jeremy's impending departure, poisoned pastries received by courier, cow bodies foiling Knotty's yard sale, run-ins with aliens trying to determine how I walk in embroided, heeled slippers, Babs' PHD on bathroom manners called to question by decent people, Pimpernel's dilemma about whether to carry US dollars or wedges of cheese for barter in Zurich. I could go on and on.

But, two nights ago I recieved a cryptic message from Baby Jesse: "I am going to a GHO". I dropped my glass of absinthe! He was going to a Gay House Party AND bringing vokda to a group of (obviously) homosexual men whom he had met on--of all things--the internet. What happened to the Good Old Days, when a meeting was arranged ahead of time by elders who knew, and counted on, the social benefits thereof? "No, no, no", my head exclaimed, "Not our baby".

It's not that we didn't wish him fun. God knows, on every visit here we tried, and tried, and tried to hook him up with a MAN who would "treat him right". All was for naught; Jesse always laughed every advance and every arrange pounding off and maintained a gracious distance. Now, alas, he has not be heard of since going to the GHO. I have a tattered teddy bear of his that I would like to show on TV and ask his abductors to look at: "This was the only bear that Jesse loved; please return him to us; do what you will with him, but let him go." I'm going to dress like the senator in Silence of The Lambs.

6 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Countess Bedelia said...

I think Jesse's picture is on Officer Brian's milk carton.

BTW when the bitch turns into a plant and we start manufacturing lotions, I think we should take the company public. It worked for Martha Stewart.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

Lotions make POTIONS. Good Lord we have a bonanza in the making. We can't let him become a cactus; it must be an aloe.

Wait a minute...aren't we worried about Jesse?

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm.....maybe Stanley knows?!?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Ian Gutierrez said...

Stanley is dead and buried in the garden...

I had my doubts about commenting on this post but, after all, He´s my son too...

but, WHAT KIND OF A FAHER I WOULD BE?

The Good and responsible one:

all worried about the final destination of a young and naive lil´soul?(Yes, Jesse)

or just me:

who would just say:
"oh Alexis, daa´ling, just let the boy get fucked for once and shut up... I already had a talk about the "bees" with him and we watched a "how to wear a condon" documentary together... "

what a dilemma...

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jesse said...

I'm alive! I promise! Call off the search party. You can read all about my adventures in my blog. I swear to god I have been sleeping off the party the past day, that is all. And NO not b/c I was 'waking funny' or anything, lol! :)

This post was HILARIOUS and had me cracking up! Haha, I love you always!!! :)

-Jesse :P

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd put my comment in the wrong place, on the last post. Well here it is, for Jesse, a day late and dollar short, Jesse on a milk carton but I wrote...
OMG, I encouraged him to let his freak flag fly, woohoo! I am so bad. What kind of Aunt Hagitha am I? I"m a tawdry one of course.Oh, we must report this to the Gay Interpol Network, pronto. He'd better have a good story to have put you through this, my god, to imagine the fun, I mean awful things he might be made to do, oooooh my! I must apologize for encouraging him instead of allowing you to find a suitable courtship for him. I'll try to behave next time. Smooth out your gown and fluff your hair,powder your nose and just a bit of lilac or lavender, don't let them see your feathers ruffled darling!! Kisses!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home